Sunday 23 June 2013

Anatomy of a yawn


Some years ago I was fortunate enough, when looking after my sister's cat, to get a shot of it yawning. The shot itself was fascinating to me but, alas, it was not a good shot. It was at high ISO (which my 400D doesn't handle too well) so it had a lot of noise. 

Last week, I just had this random urge to take a photograph of my cat yawning... So I went to the bedroom, where she was sunbathing on the bed, and I pretended to yawn for a few minutes. Sure enough, that got her going and I snapped away like a madman!

These were all taken with the 50mm.


Sleepy eyes! Getting ready to yawn! Oooh

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

...rrrgggggghh

No... not finished yet

... almost, just a little bi...

Finished! Am I not a sweety pie?




No comments:

Post a Comment