So the super moon is drawing near! I actually took these photos last night (the night before the full onset of the perigee moon) because the forecast for today was a bit cloudy and I didn't know if I'd get a chance to see it. I can see it now, just about obscured behind the trees. It looks fantastic but the clouds are drawing behind it, so by the time it's high enough for me to shoot, I'm not sure if it'll be visible!
(Click for a larger image)
This is actually the first time (that I remember) taking a photograph of the moon, so I had absolutely no idea what I was doing (hence the two images on the left). I'm quite happy with the final quality, though. This was taken (on a tripod) from my window with my 400D and my Tamron 55-200.
I look forward to seeing if I can get more images tonight!
Some of my posts:
-
Having seen some beautiful examples of images taken with the M42 Helios lens (produced by and for the old Russian Zenit 35mm SLRS), I deci...
-
For quite some time, I wanted to create a light box. I don't do much product-photography or in-home macro, so I have very little use f...
-
So the super moon is drawing near! I actually took these photos last night (the night before the full onset of the perigee moon) because the...
-
To be correct, it's "All saints day" or Wszystkich Świętych. It is celebrated on the 1st of November. It's a widely celebr...
-
Some years ago I was fortunate enough, when looking after my sister's cat, to get a shot of it yawning. The shot itself was fascinati...

No comments:
Post a Comment